Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

I always use Credit card, or even PayPal can refund your CASH if you do NOT get what you pay for......

Just a Good Rule to follow.!
    Good Luck, I nvr spend much , got VIP 3 for a Christmas Gift, Good Luck Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by macs13@gmail.com View Post
    Hey guys!
    I have the same problem.
    I also bought A-B Combo (Raikage A and Killer B ) but I didn't get the new ninja. I wrote support, but there is no change ...

Attachment 28

refund and got banned?

Quote Originally Posted by denbo77@juno.com View Post
    I always use Credit card, or even PayPal can refund your CASH if you do NOT get what you pay for......

Just a Good Rule to follow.!
    Good Luck, I nvr spend much , got VIP 3 for a Christmas Gift, Good Luck Guys!

Persian Market is over, still dont have A-B Combo item and down 50k gold. And no answers from anyone here or on tickets….

ab combo prblm they replied it will take some time but u will get the ninja soon.

well this bug looks to be very difficult to take so long

Quote Originally Posted by saahiolpower@gmail.com View Post
    ab combo prblm they replied it will take some time but u will get the ninja soon.
    Do they replied to you? From where do you have this information? Beacause most of the players don't have any information what is ridiculus.

dont think any1 has much information. I bought him on the first day. didnt received it and made a ticket. yesterday i got a reply to that ticket saying only "working" dont know if it means working on the ticket (getting ninja back) or that the event was fixed.

Either way now its weekend so im guessing it will have to be sorted on monday.

dude when they replied on ticket working i msg them again asking to clear it out whether we will be getting ninja back or gold or some other compensation so they clearly replied ninja then the support said give us some time to solve this prblm.

I still have not received the A-B combo either. Sent multiple tickets with no response - automated or otherwise. Someone on my server was sent their 2nd copy of A-B combo yesterday. So hopefully they are just going through and sending to everyone and just have not gotten to us yet.

So guys did anybode get their A+B combo yet cause for me no reply on ticket or here and im still waiting .... ??