Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

Probably here are working only beginners and they dont know to fix this bug!!! On unlimited ninja they fix it in 5 days! they give it back the gold to all players!
    Last edited by lightplay23@yahoo.ro; 01-30-2019 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by k.bodek299@gmail.com View Post
    due to this bug im selling vip 6 59m bp any1 interested?

how much do you want?

This is maddening.. We dont know whether they will compensate us by gold or the ninja. If by gold we have to buy the ninja again in the rally, I'm afraid at this pace we'll lose that opportunity as well..

there is no lead well be compensated.

when are they going to send us ninja?
    it passed 2 events already.
    The ninja is getting old like grandmother.

no ninja yet
    Too much time passed now and I really can't understand this behaviour.
    Gift 10k golds plus ninja lost is a long better than say nothing and do nothing...probabbly in the past admins were more serious and know businness.
    Plus new (bad) event and already didn't fix old bugs...it's absolutely the right way!! Who trust you and put money here after this?lol
    Maybe they are just waiting that ppl share this info in all web for close all in few weeks, their choice after all

Quote Originally Posted by lightplay23@yahoo.ro View Post
    Probably here are working only beginners and they dont know to fix this bug!!! On unlimited ninja they fix it in 5 days! they give it back the gold to all players!
    Actually in the former platform the fixing time would be 24h to 48h.

On this one all they do is reply at tickets with the word "working" and that its. No ninja, no gold, no aditional info.

ya seriously they replied to me they gonna give ninja n told me to wait for a while while they solve the prblm but its been 7th day today when i last heard from them n yes here they take too much time. check joyfun they refunded the gold on the next day to all the players. this takes only 1 or 2 days to solve the prblm these guys doing nothing. it costed 50k and i gave 50k for nothing its like we wait 2 months for growth plan to get that much gold or some guys who topup this is really a scam thing.
    Last edited by saahiolpower@gmail.com; 01-31-2019 at 02:35 AM.

I don't understand... so if they have problems sending out ninja...
    why don't they just refund the gold to players, and we can buy it on ninja rally...
    please send soon! Ninja is getting old! oh my universe.

Quote Originally Posted by malamarija92@gmail.com View Post

how much do you want?
    250 Pound sterling