Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

Same! maybe they have to check all players idk, anyway my hope is dead xD

it is the same for me. Did not recieve the A-B Combo yet. I also sent a few tickets
    but didnt get a response yet
    Last edited by marcosenger12@web.de; 01-27-2019 at 06:50 PM.

I've got a reply to a ticket that only says "working"..... More of the same...

when will ultimate challenge be updated???

sorry to talk to you like this but no one fucking cares about some ultimate challenge update when we still dont have our A+B combo on which most of us spend at least 50K gold ..... and speaking about it anyone get the ninja so far or not ????

Quote Originally Posted by anes.karaman@gmail.com View Post
    when will ultimate challenge be updated???
    Hello!

Ultimate Challenge "recommended ninjas" alternate usable ninjas to fight the "Boss".
    And there was the A-B combo ninja there, but nobody ever got it since we bought it.
    If we had received it in time the A-B combo ninja we could have used it...

i care about ultimate challenge because im vip 0, i just wan to know when will they put new ninjas...thats it

Quote Originally Posted by anes.karaman@gmail.com View Post
    i care about ultimate challenge because im vip 0, i just wan to know when will they put new ninjas...thats it
    Yes, me too this situation...

some have him but not we who bought it on first day. i didnt know there could be these bugs guy on my server told me this happens on first days event NEVER BUY ON FIRST DAY!!! in merchant

bought on the 1st or in the last nothing change, they'll solve the bug and i hope plus a compensation. Who bought and already don't have, every day pass, it's a lose of points and rewards.