Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

someone wanna buy a account vip5 with 54k gold n 2 rl 42 with 25m bp ninjas in team are uchiha obito, neji hinata, hanabi hyuga, 7th hokage.

well at least some of you guys got a reply from them. i send out two tickets and get nothing so you should consider yourself lucky that they replied to you at least .... but for me i think i will wait for the last day of rally and if they dont do anything i will just buy it again .....

but the admins fucked us up good on this .... gold gone .... no ninja .... no reply ....

same for me man no reply no ninja 48000 gold gone

This day, the administrator started the session and these publications started on page 8 and we go to page 23 and he has not talked about it, what happens NINJA WORLD ONLINE. perhaps these 10 users are not worth anything for the Game.
    https://ibb.co/tHL5Jrg

so admins is sneaky online, but didn't want to reply our ab ninja issue.
    we can image how much gold they took on that ab ninja in whole servers.

Answer the damn TICKET, either a positive or negative response. EXAMPLE: Dear users, we feel the flaws of the game in 24 hours. They will receive their gold or, failing that, the new character. BUT AN ANSWER, how "WORKING" and 3 days ago. Or perhaps they put their 80-year-old grandmothers to work.

just because I do not have the money to hire a hacker to do his damn job and send me my character or recover my gold, I do not contract it.

What the hell is this??? Just today i went and was checking my tickets and the status on them is showing CLOSED and i got no reply nothing is solved for me so WTF is that ???????