Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Help and Support - Page 25
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

I sended another one ticket, but what is the point to close thickets which are not solved? Fucking 2 weeks no character. We hould get A-B Combo character and at least 15k gold dont give a shit.

Just sent in about my 12th ticket on the issue. Never received a response. No confirmation email that the ticket with through for any of them. Three people on my server bought A-B combo after the bug was fixed and all 3 received duplicates in the mail. I still haven't gotten anything.

anyone tried to write to joyfun for explain what are happening here? They just f@ck at least 50k golds to i dunno how many ppl.
    And I am one og these

I want to send other tickets but I do not allow it, they do not answer me the one I made I want an answer for the love of God

Anyone Want buy account ? 54m BP

ya i sent email to joyfun but they said they are different organization and cant do nothing! JUST GIVE FKING NINJA BACK, YOU DONT KNOW TO FIX THIS BUG, I CAN REZOLVE THIS BUG JUST GIVE ME THE ACCES AND IS DONE...FKIN..................YOU RLY DONT CARE ABOUT YOURE PLAYERS? AND THEYR MONEY? THIS COMUNITY IS JUST GOING DOWN NOW! WTF

I see it in my ticket "Ticket will be reopened on message post" so, here's my new post.

Game:Ninja World
    server:S593:S593
    subject:Bought A-B Combo
    name:joragobenom@gmail.com
    charactername:Namida
    pay_method:Persian Merchant (gold)
    buy_time:2019年01月20日 00时40分48秒
    order_id:
    county:
    I bought A-B Combo and never appears in my bag, i know i'm not the only one with that problem, so i undestand, but i hope you can fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for the help.

i got their reply some time agoCapture.jpg
    Last edited by saahiolpower@gmail.com; 02-02-2019 at 06:36 AM. Reason: why their reply always come on friday. what can i say i can only hope for best still have some faith in them.

got same on my 2 tickets... lets hope it change smth