Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

Got the AB combo! Thanks lovely support!

PS: If you don't receive your AB combo, please send the ticket to support.
    They will send you.

I was 3rd buy it and I DONT HAVE IT, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM? I SENT THEM LIKE 4-5 TICKETS AND 0 ANSWER, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS HUMANS!!! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! !! GIVE FKING NINJA ON SV 1051 NAME BRATATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wrote the ticket to support, please making sure you got the ticket tracking number.
    So it means you can check status of your ticket, and also this means they have your ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by lightplay23@yahoo.ro View Post
    I was 3rd buy it and I DONT HAVE IT, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM? I SENT THEM LIKE 4-5 TICKETS AND 0 ANSWER, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS HUMANS!!! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! !! GIVE FKING NINJA ON SV 1051 NAME BRATATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when will ultimate challenge be updated ???

So fun to see players that bought the ninja after me and already have their problema fixed while i'm siting on my ass waiting for some kind of information…..

in my server i m the only one who got the ninja my 2 friends are still waiting i think they are sending it but maybe 1 by 1.

Quote Originally Posted by info@orsaydesign.com View Post
    If you wrote the ticket to support, please making sure you got the ticket tracking number.
    So it means you can check status of your ticket, and also this means they have your ticket.
    nah man i sent i think 6 7 tickets but they didnt sent back the number or any email! Because this is only a fake thing!!! money money that they want!

i send ticket first day in persian merchant event no sent back ticket number my e-mail andress, why? I still haven't got it A-B combo

damn send second ticket and no send back answer ticket number my e-mail!!!!!!!!

I got my A-B Combo finally.Thank You