Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

Most of people got the AB combo already, because we all sent email to support, and that's the way to get your ninja.
    I don't know why you guys don't do it, just keep posting here, which they don't check here really.

PS: You need to make sure you got the tracking number, or they don't get your email.

I send already 2 mails , 1 was replied with "working and 2nd mail/receovery request still didn't get any replies so I'm aiting for it still .

Mail system doesn't work for me, says something about MAIL system not working correctly

What are the WAY to ask Support Q just about the WEBSITE in General...

I am VIP but until contacted, NO REAL $$$$ will be added here, despite the game BEING WORTH IT,

THE WEBSITE needs some Suggestions.

Please reply if YOU can help

Thanks Guys!

You sent an email or a ticket? Because that are 2 diferente things.

They get the money to doing nothing!!!! They are useless

Quote Originally Posted by narutofun@sapo.pt View Post
    You sent an email or a ticket? Because that are 2 diferente things.
    Yes SUPPORT (ticket) wont function , I get an ERROR msg, I don't need any Ninja replaced or problem such as that...

I need a problem online to be addressed..

Sunday, I am getting disconnected over & over & over again , NEW Problem today also!

Can someone give me please a email for a support ? I have problem with A+B too ... but I DONT get it back ... My ticket was closed and after I re-open nobody answer ... PLEASE ... I lost almost all golds on it ...

Hi
    i made some tickets on yahoo.com and i didnt received ticket number,after a time i made 2 tickets on gmail for A-B combo. I get the ticket number but no A-B combo.. When i tried to see the tickets status it says ''invalid login''. What i have to do? It s been an week since i get the ticket number but no answer...

I made 5 tickets for A-B combo. Please, send the ninja to me.

Dear Admin, 2019.01.20 write topic i did no get A-B combo from persian merchant event. After 23 day still i did no get ninja. Why? I send 2 ticket no answer and no ticket number. I send email from gmail adresse i get ticket number but no see status because invalid login error, email and ticket number correct. Why? I'll get it ninja or no? Sorry my poor english. Ty answer.
    Last edited by rasztoczky@freemail.hu; 02-12-2019 at 03:36 PM. Reason: regulation