Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Help and Support

Hello. Since in recharge - paymant information - there is only paypal I cant top up. Will you fix it ? and maybe you will add diffrent (older) ways to top up.

Ok so in the case of top up it work only thru PayPal right now, not thru PaymentWall. And also like few people notice we can't claim 6 day rebate at Konoha Izakaya, but it's kinda missleading cuz on site event description it said that rebate reward will be send automatically at 6 day and acording to in-game event description we need to claim it manually, but we can't do it. Hope u guys gonna fix those problems, cuz it will sucks if people will loose cuz of that bug a lots of coupons (like in my case over 11k)

It work only thru PayPal right now, not thru PaymentWall.

Quote Originally Posted by kanae@o2.pl View Post
    Ok so in the case of top up it work only thru PayPal right now, not thru PaymentWall. And also like few people notice we can't claim 6 day rebate at Konoha Izakaya, but it's kinda missleading cuz on site event description it said that rebate reward will be send automatically at 6 day and acording to in-game event description we need to claim it manually, but we can't do it. Hope u guys gonna fix those problems, cuz it will sucks if people will loose cuz of that bug a lots of coupons (like in my case over 11k)
    1. I too noticed we can't claim 6th rebate at Konoha Izakaya because there was no "CLAIM" button and i make a ticket at the same 6th day about this and dont get any answer and no compensation from it. Now everyone who can't claim this wont get anything? here i have as proof i sended it in a ticket https://ibb.co/YyxksYc
    2. I cant top up too, because when i try the page is not working, only see all white empty page
    Last edited by mesiek1741@wp.pl; Today at 11:23 AM.