Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

I also didn't receive a Growth Plan after the maintenance and cannot search any players on the tournament. I've create a ticket #655514 but I cannot check the status. Ticket System is not being address. This is the same with my other tickets like the event on Konoha Izukaya where we didn't receive the last day coupon, even though we completed the 5 days consumption
    Last edited by signo_marwin@yahoo.com.ph; 05-02-2019 at 03:07 AM.

I have not received my growth plan either and Tournament is not working today.
    Thank you

Tournament has not been working now since 3 days!

Admin tournament still not working I've lost about 500 million silver and 400 million exp already.. Those resources are no way to compensate unless you give like 10k coupons...

I have another player here says..."If you don't like it, then Leave"

Wish there were more Helpful teammates, this guys in my Guild also/..... haha

Quote Originally Posted by madarsiva1997@gmail.com View Post
    Admin tournament still not working I've lost about 500 million silver and 400 million exp already.. Those resources are no way to compensate unless you give like 10k coupons...
    500 Mill silver? 400 Mill exp? how do you figure what You've lost??

Im curious cos , I could reincarnate if I had a chance to get 400 Mill Experience ..

again, Im asking, what do I have to do???

Reply even tho it says there's an ERROR in reply now too!!

Quote Originally Posted by madarsiva1997@gmail.com View Post
    500 Mill silver? 400 Mill exp? how do you figure what You've lost??

Im curious cos , I could reincarnate if I had a chance to get 400 Mill Experience ..

again, Im asking, what do I have to do???

Please provide your account, role id and server, our technology will help you troubleshoot why

where do we post our id and server? here?