Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Help and Support

Hello. Since in recharge - paymant information - there is only paypal I cant top up. Will you fix it ? and maybe you will add diffrent (older) ways to top up.

Ok so in the case of top up it work only thru PayPal right now, not thru PaymentWall. And also like few people notice we can't claim 6 day rebate at Konoha Izakaya, but it's kinda missleading cuz on site event description it said that rebate reward will be send automatically at 6 day and acording to in-game event description we need to claim it manually, but we can't do it. Hope u guys gonna fix those problems, cuz it will sucks if people will loose cuz of that bug a lots of coupons (like in my case over 11k)

It work only thru PayPal right now, not thru PaymentWall.

Quote Originally Posted by kanae@o2.pl View Post
    Ok so in the case of top up it work only thru PayPal right now, not thru PaymentWall. And also like few people notice we can't claim 6 day rebate at Konoha Izakaya, but it's kinda missleading cuz on site event description it said that rebate reward will be send automatically at 6 day and acording to in-game event description we need to claim it manually, but we can't do it. Hope u guys gonna fix those problems, cuz it will sucks if people will loose cuz of that bug a lots of coupons (like in my case over 11k)
    1. I too noticed we can't claim 6th rebate at Konoha Izakaya because there was no "CLAIM" button and i make a ticket at the same 6th day about this and dont get any answer and no compensation from it. Now everyone who can't claim this wont get anything? here i have as proof i sended it in a ticket https://ibb.co/YyxksYc
    2. I cant top up too, because when i try the page is not working, only see all white empty page
    Last edited by mesiek1741@wp.pl; 03-18-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Dear players,
    we can not recharge through paymentwall. The only way is paypall. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Dear players,
    I was sorry that I had not been able to respond to the game in time because I am really too busy. Now we have a dedicated staff to solve everyone's problems in the game through Tickets. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused at this time. If you have any problems with the game in the future, please contact us through Ticket as possible. We promise we will answer you in time.
    At last I wish you a happy time in game.
    Tickets are being removed without any resolution. I created a ticket on Konoha Izakaya for not being able to receive the coupons even though we've met the requirements. Im assuming this is because of the server time change but no resolution for this and the ticket is gone.
    Last edited by signo_marwin@yahoo.com.ph; 03-22-2019 at 03:43 AM.

Hi, what is your Ticket number, I will check for you if it is.

Hi admin. Please check also ticket 162033. Its 3rd day since i cant enter the game.

Ticket No:235549 Im now receiving invalid login

Ticket No:235549 Im now receiving invalid login