Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Help and Support

Please provide your role name and server, we will test

S243 wesa i already do it same like S243 TheDArkness

S823 Ing Luvix, My second support Hanabi Hyuga has Lost S.weapon Power one.. I have no clue where it is.. its not in inventory and I have no deleted it, its also not on other ninjas.

which s.weapon?Full name?last time you see it?
    we need more details
    thank you

Urgh.. Yeah knowing those name for sure is easy.. I think it might have been like Quality 5 lvl 10, But if its never has been, there Im sorry for troubling then, but my Hanabi did lose good amount of bp out of nowhere. and the only thing I found missing was the Power S.weapon.

Hello guys,could you have look into my account please,is show up to change my characer name and also i don't want to do it,but anyway i try to put like 10 different names and it doesn't work,and also if you can change my name i would like to have it the following one "Codex" ,and also can be sort it ASAP please,

SV NUMBER 1058
    Old character Name Boruto
    Email Adress- Mariuscrsti93@gmail.com

Waiting for answer.

SV 1058 ING Boruto

Hello guys,could you have look into my account please,is show up to change my characer name and also i don't want to do it,but anyway i try to put like 10 different names and it doesn't work,and also if you can change my name i would like to have it the following one "Codex" ,and also can be sort it ASAP please,

SV NUMBER 1058
    Old character Name Boruto
    Email Adress- Mariuscrsti93@gmail.com

Waiting for answer.

Sent a ticket BUT wonder HOW TO have battles in ARENA, if there is NOBODY in Arena, after the Merger???

when i try to change my name is coming up one error " invalid character name" and i cant do nothing about it

Can you send us the name you changed?